Re: [Tails-dev] (merge)[de] Shutdown notification; question…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Mihai Ionut
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Nouveaux-sujets: Re: [Tails-dev] Encryption application based on sounds Was: (merge)[de] Shutdown notification; question to .desktop files
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] (merge)[de] Shutdown notification; question to .desktop files
Hi, I am a 21 software developer and I'm passionate about programming,
robotics, cryptography and Artificial Intelligence. My latest creation is
an encryption application based on sounds.
I'd really love to contribute to your project, however I need someone to
teach me the basics of your OS and how could I contribute in a efficient
way. (please don't refer me to the links, I want to actually talk to a
developer)
I am not an expert, it's just that I put a lot of love in my projects and I
find yours really interesting.