Re: [Tails-dev] Quicker memory erasure

Author: Morosko
To: intrigeri
CC: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Quicker memory erasure
Hi intrigeri,

just ran tails again to stop the time it takes. Now it was instantly off (like 2 seconds or so).
I think it was a different bug I had before. The output looked like some systemd shutdown messages but they ran by too fast to read.

Anyway, with this cleared there's no need anymore for my idea with logging the addresses.

I'm sry for robbing you of your precious time.

Morosko

Sent from ProtonMail mobile