Re: [Tails-l10n] [pt] back to life, new contributors, update…

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [pt] back to life, new contributors, update about page
Hi,

drebs wrote (28 Mar 2016 12:03:51 GMT) :
> Hello, we have new contributors on pt translation team! \o/

Excellent news, happy to read this :)

> We've been developing the translation workflow and this is the result of the
> first round of translation and review of this new age. ;)

Thank you.

However, it seems that there is something wrong with your Git
repository: cloning it with --reference $my_existing_clone downloads
lots of data (I killed it after 20MiB), which feels wrong.

So I wonder: was your repo reset when we rewrote the Git history
a year ago? We don't want to reinject that much old data into our
current Git repository, since this would defeat the purpose of having
rewritten history :)

If your repo wasn't reset, the I suggest you save your recent work as
patches, fully delete and re-create the repository, and then manually
apply the recent work on top of it.