Re: [Tails-dev] About the future of the OpenPGP verification…

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list, tchou
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] About the future of the OpenPGP verification instructions
sajolida:
> As a reminder, I initially submitted a branch for 2.0 which removes the
> current OpenPGP verification instructions. We ended up not doing this
> and, for the time being, pointing to the Installation Assistant by
> default, pointing to the old installation instructions as a fallback,
> pointing to the old OpenPGP instructions from the "Learn how to do this"
> link after a successful verification through the browser extension, but
> we didn't decide yet about the future of these old pages.
>
> The ticket is #11027.

^ Ping six weeks later. This is on the agenda for the next monthly
meeting and I'd really like to move this forward to be able to wrap up
the IA release. So let me set a deadline on April 3 (the next monthly
meeting) to agree on something. If we don't I'll submit something very
similar to what I did for 2.0, ask tchou to review it, and do the merge.