Re: [Freepto] Lo sviluppo di freepto termina / Freepto is d…

Author: aab3r
To: Everything about freepto
Subject: Re: [Freepto] Lo sviluppo di freepto termina / Freepto is discontinued
Hi,

sorry to hear about Freepto's end of development.

Anyway, i'd like to give a big THANKS to the development team; i started
imparting security and privacy workshops with Freepto, and it has made
very easy to show activists how to communicate privately.

I guess if you could merge some of Freepto ideas into Tails it would
benefit both audiences.

Thanks for your work; surely we'll meet again!!

Antonio