Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge] meeting notes

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
New-Topics: [Tails-dev] picky git hooks Was: meeting notes
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge] meeting notes
segfault:
> emmapeel:
>> emmapeel:
>>> here you go!
>>>
>>> please add things you find missing...
>>
>> maybe i was not clear enough on the subject... please review the
>> attachment and merge or correct...
>
> I corrected the part about the pinentry decision.

To Emma:

1. Your patch has trailing whitespaces which raised warning when
applying. Please activate Git colors on your setup to prevent this in
the future.

2. Your markdown was broken in many ways. Did you build the page to
check the formatting?

3. I removed some lines from ticketbot.

To segfault:

Your modified version of the patch was broken because you removed more
lines than it had originally.

But I merged it, fixed it, and it's live! Thanks!

https://tails.boum.org/contribute/meetings/201603/