Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] Tails 2.2 translations

Author: spriver
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] Tails 2.2 translations
Hi,
I rebased the branch (rebasing of .po files is a mess...) and edited the
changed strings. I hope that everything is okay now since many files
were affected by the changes due to the implementation of Onion
Circuits. The files are all the same to review.
Please review:

https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails.git
branch: de_tails_202_doc
HEAD commit: 80f19be Unfuzzied and adjusted translations

Cheers!
spriver

spriver: