[Tails-dev] [help needed] explaining the way we use Redmine …

Author: emmapeel
To: tails-dev
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-dev] [help needed] explaining the way we use Redmine fields
Subject: [Tails-dev] [help needed] explaining the way we use Redmine fields
Hello:

Muri and I are working on the documentation for our Redmine bug
tracker[1], and would benefit for some more insight on

- Categories
- Type of work
- Affected tool

specially, and also a review of the descriptions we are giving to the
rest of the fields of course. I think we have gathered, and maybe
duplicated a bit, the information that is already on the Release process
documentation, but maybe we are missing some undocumented details.

You can test the branch doc/10719-redmine_fields at
https://git-tails.immerda.ch/emmapeel/tails/ or see the proposed changes
here:

https://git-tails.immerda.ch/emmapeel/tails/tree/wiki/src/contribute/working_together/Redmine.mdwn?h=doc/10719-redmine_fields#n81

Thanks in advance!