Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] Tails installer: Linux

Author: flapflap
To: tails-l10n
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull)[de] Tails installer: Linux
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] Tails installer: Linux
spriver:
> Hi,
> thanks for reviewing. I'm okay with your changes. I also changed some
> other files (and unfuzzied some terminal commands) to unify our
> translations to the changed proposed by you. (but still left
> "zwischenzeitliches" as it was on all pages - I would like to hear some
> feedback first ;) ).

I found some left-overs using my proposed "voruebergehend" instead of
"zwischenzeitlich". I reverted these to the latter one (we can change
them later on all pages, if we decide to do so).

Please review (just two lines):

https://gitlab.com/flapflap/tails.git
branch: review-de_install_linux
HEAD commit: 8d82bf2f reverted 'vorübergehendes Tails' ->
'zwischenzeitliches Tails'

Affected files:
wiki/src/install/linux/usb.de.po

Cheers,