[Tails-dev] Installation Toll for Mac

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: mercedes508
À: tails-dev
Sujet: [Tails-dev] Installation Toll for Mac
Hi,

I've been told that there's a little software someone made up for
installing Debian onto a SD card for a Rasberry Pi, from OSX, that could
ease the manual installation process for Mac users (if it works for USB
as well):

https://alltheware.wordpress.com/2012/12/11/easiest-way-sd-card-setup/

The thing is, we can't authenticate that software, so advertising people
to use it would feel strange, but on the other hand, we can't trust OSX
neither.

So my question is, is is worth investigating that tool any further (I
could as I have a laptop with OSX installed) or is that idea bad?

Cheers.