Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[fr] wiki/src/news/report_2015_12.f…

Author: sajolida
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[fr] wiki/src/news/report_2015_12.fr.po
Chre:
> Le 2016-02-18 10:28, sajolida a écrit :
>> Chre:
>> But if I
>> were you I would focus on other things than monthly reports because I
>> started a discussion about whether we should continue having them open
>> for translations. See #11135.
>
> Arf! Sorry, I didn't see it before:
> https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/11135 (on 2016-02-17)

I created it right before seeing your pull request, so it's logical you
were not aware of it.

>> If you want to work on new exciting stuff maybe the Installation
>> Assistant (/install) would be a better choice.
>
> Why not, but I'm afraid it is more complex to translate Tails itself
> instead of website only. This is why I only translate website until
> today. And I'm not very easy with Git yet.
>
> I can try, with your help, and I also try to talk with AtomiKe about that.

Sorry for being unclear, but here I'm pointing you to parts of our
website actually: http://tails.boum.org/install/

This section was release at the being of the year and will soon be the
only instructions for installing Tails. The way these pages are created
is a bit more complex than other parts of the website, but the German
team started translated it and we can help you if you have questions.

See for example:
https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-l10n/2015-December/003101.html