Re: [Tails-dev] Hacking Team looking at Tails

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: anonym
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Hacking Team looking at Tails
Austin English:
> On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 12:25 PM, Spencer <spencerone@???> wrote:
>>> Austin English:
>>> write a wrapper for the greeter to detect if those files
>>> are present.
>>
>> It could also detect hidden partitions, correct?
>
> Possibly, I'm not sure how that would be accomplished myself..

If you are referring to the "hidden partition" flag, then detection is
trivial. This flag is just that, a bit somewhere that if set, software
may *pretend* to not see it, if that has been implemented. :) Yes, a
piece of software not implementing the hiding would see it, just like
any other partition.

Cheers!