Re: [Tails-dev] vpwned + greeter

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-dev] vpwned + greeter
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] vpwned + greeter
Jurre van Bergen wrote (11 Feb 2016 00:20:58 GMT) :
> On 02/11/2016 12:06 AM, intrigeri wrote:
>> Anyone wants to try out Subgraph Application Firewall (fw-daemon) in
>> the context of Tails?
> Let's see if I can do something here. I'll document a long the way.

Woohoo! I suggest starting with a very rough approach (instructions to
set it up manually from inside a running Tails), to evaluate how hard
it could be to use the thing in our context. I guess you'll need to
enable the GNOME Shell extension to make it work.

Then someone more at ease with Tails source tree can look into
integration, packaging, etc. further down the road, or help you do it.