Re: [Tails-dev] Physical Ethernet Adapter

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Physical Ethernet Adapter
Hi,

Spencer wrote (09 Feb 2016 18:21:15 GMT) :
> Trying to use ethernet adapter on device with no ethernet port.

> Ethernet is supported on 2.0, it seems, with a device that has an ethernet port.

> Ethernet adapter is for linux kernel.

> Tried, what I understood, from #10522 and #9012 but didn't get very far.

I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do with this little info.

Please send a complete bug report, that should include all the info
our frontdesk people will need to help you debug the problem:
https://tails.boum.org/doc/first_steps/bug_reporting/

Note that this mailing-list is not suitable for usage questions.