Re: [Tails-dev] GNOME infrastructure needs to ease tails dev…

Author: intrigeri
To: Olav Vitters
CC: Tails system administrators, tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] GNOME infrastructure needs to ease tails development
Hi Olav,

Olav Vitters wrote (08 Feb 2016 23:02:22 GMT) :
> During FOSDEM someone asked for an easier way to track GNOME bugs as
> that would help tails development. I asked him (forgot the name)

It was me :)

> to send
> an email to bugmaster@???, but didn't receive anything yet.

I've relayed this to the one of us who is sometimes acting as our
interface with GNOME, but did not receive any reply yet and was thus
going to take over from here: https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/10233

> Is that still wanted?

Yes, please.

> I suggested to add a keyword. Ok and what should it be called
> (tails?)?

"AffectsTails" would be nice: this is what we use on the Tor project's
Trac. Is this possible?

> Anything else from GNOME side (e.g. infrastructure related) that would
> help?

Thanks for the offer. I'll have to think about it, Cc'ing our
sysadmins team.

One single idea for now: we'll soon need to add more HTTP mirrors to
our pool. Is this something you might be able to help us with?
Let's discuss it privately if you think we should look closer into
this option.