[Tails-l10n] (review)[de] First installation assistant pages

Author: spriver
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] First installation assistant pages
Hi,
today I started to translate the new installation assistant. I'll
always put a few files together in one branch/request for reviewing
because the pages are quite small (and inline pages or referred pages
are easier to edit/review e.g. than having just one page without the
translated inlines). I hope this is okay, if not, please ping me.

I also noticed that it's quite important and useful to test the
changes in the built website so please do it if you can (: It helps to
find mistakes more easily and there's lots of CSS that can break ;)
Tonight I'll send only this branch to "test" the whole thing, tomorrow
there'll be more (:

https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails.git
branch: de_install
latest commit: 004de178 Initial translation
contained files:
wiki/src/install.de.po
wiki/src/install/os.de.po
wiki/src/install/inc/tails-installation-assistant.inline.de.po

Cheers!
spriver