Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] index-pages for categories

Author: spriver
To: Tails localization discussion
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull)[de] index-pages for categories
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] index-pages for categories
Hi,
I reviewed your changes and added some.
Please review:

https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails.git
branch: review-de_index
latest commit: b4d588e Adapted, too

I changed something "in advance":

"Beständige Daten manuell auf ein neues Gerät kopieren" -> maybe we
could change this into "Beständige Daten manuell auf ein neues
Speichermedium kopieren" when we translate the page for changing a
passphrase (the page is at 0% German because of the Jessie update atm)?

And IMHO I think that "Tails starten" sound better than " Starten Sie
Tails!", so we should change it in the page itself then and leave it
as it is on the index. The same applies for "Neuer Benutzer" - "Anfänger
?"

Maybe there's also more what I forgot now. If that happens it's likely
that I changed/not changed it on purpose.

Cheers!

Muri Nicanor: