Re: [Tails-testers] Fw: 2.0~rc1 graphics issue

Autor: intrigeri
Para: Tails list for early testers
Asunto: Re: [Tails-testers] Fw: 2.0~rc1 graphics issue
Hi,

philalethes@??? wrote (28 Jan 2016 18:18:15 GMT) :
> I downloaded the new release of 2.0, burned to disc, and have the very same problem
> as reported earlier on the beta: No icons, desktop goes black.
> Guess you did not incorporate the drivers for my chipset yet. When the previous
> report was answered you guys said you would but it’s still not done?

I've tried something, spent time on it, and wrote "Hopefully it'll fix
this problem". I'm sorry it did not.

Just so you know, the way you're communicating about this now does not
help motivating me to work on it again. Thankfully I'm aware that
other users might have the same hardware, which does help a bit.

I also asked you to send a complete bug report. If this happened, then
our frontdesk people will be handling this the best they can. I've not
heard about it so far.

Cheers!