Re: [Tails-project] Monthly reports

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: sajolida
À: Public mailing list about the Tails project
Sujet: Re: [Tails-project] Monthly reports
u:
> sajolida:
>> u:

>> Nice! Thanks a bunch for doing this.
>>
>> Note we had world-writable blueprints on:
>>
>> https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/report_2015_09/
>> https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/report_2015_10/
>> https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/report_2015_11/
>> https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/report_2015_12/
>>
>> I think it's a good idea to group September to December like you did.
>>
>> Do you mind moving your content to one of these; the one you prefer :)
>
> Great idea. I've moved everything to
> https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/report_2015_12/ Please delete the other
> ones.

Done.

>> And for January, I created:
>>
>> https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/report_2016_01/

>> Do you think it's fully ready to be published? If so, then I can move it
>> to /news.
>
> Yes please.

It's published now:

https://tails.boum.org/news/report_2015_08/index.en.html

Yeah!

>> U: you have access to all these stats in the internal/stats.
>
> Cool, I've added those now to the reports.

>> They are created manually :) But you can ask for new ones whenever
>> needed. That's super easy to do.
>
> Oh, ok, good to know.
>
> Depending on the outcome of our discussion maybe you can then create a
> new one for February?

Done.

I also created a page to dump info, trips, template, etc. It's here:

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/monthly_report/

I started dumping stuff in there but you can whatever you find useful.

On the long-term we should probably replace what we also have in
internal/public_relations/reports/HOWTO.