Re: [Tails-project] 2016 RMLL security track

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: sajolida
À: Public mailing list about the Tails project
Sujet: Re: [Tails-project] 2016 RMLL security track
genma@???:
> If nobody objects, I can propose a talk. I'm near Paris, I know well
> Mozilla office and it will be for me the occasion for me to help
> Tails ;-)

Thanks for the offer!

How would you frame your talk? I'm asking because I guess that in such a
context, doing a presentation of what Tails is might not be interesting
enough. But I'm sure we can find other topics.

Also, do you know if talks should all be in English or could be in
French as well? I didn't find this info in the Call for Papers so I'm
assuming that it should be in English.