Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] 2.0 release notes

Author: spriver
To: Tails localization discussion
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull)[de] 2.0 release notes
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] 2.0 release notes
Hi,
thanks for reviewing. I'm okay with almost all your changes except for
the two sentences I changed back. In prior release notes we also
translated this way and I'd like to keep consistency. Or do we have to
discuss this because you think it should be done in another way? (:

My changed version is in:
https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails.git
branch: review-de_tails_20
latest commit: 70d4dfd Commas