[Tails-testers] persistent apt / wacom tablets

Autor: theta
Para: tails-testers
Asunto: [Tails-testers] persistent apt / wacom tablets
Hello,

when trying the persistent apt with pdftk, the computer hangs after the
login if the package wasn't installed in the same session as the "pdftk"
was added to the text file.
Thus 1st install the package and then add it to the text file (isn't
obvious from the documentation).
The start-up is very slow since I use that feature.

I am also using inkscape quite a lot. However, with tails 2 (and also
1.8) the stylus of the wacom tablet isn't recognised, contrary to the
debian jessie I am running on the same computer...
Inkscape w/o pressure sensitive tablet removes most of the fun.

theta