Re: [Tails-testers] resolution

Author: Zorla Guzellik Olmaz
To: tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] resolution
yes, everything is readable. the browser window which in 1.8.2 was
literally the size of a 4.5 inch smartphone, now covers a little over
half of the screen on my 13 inch ultrabook.

http://www.whatismyscreenresolution.com/ reports that the screen
resolution size is 1000x700.

thanks for all the hard work, can't seem to find a single issue!

intrigeri: