[Tails-testers] Testing 2.0 rcl.... update on this

Author: Awkward
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] Testing 2.0 rcl.... update on this
When I use this os, I first take a screenshot of the computer's desktop.
I savbe it and then restart to tails. I change the desktop in tails to
the saved desktop screenshot, so that if anyone is walking behind me to
see what I am doing, It looks like the normal computer screen at a
distance. But in version 2.0, the desktop picture must be located in
the "Pictures" folder. This folder resets each time I restart tails.
So, it is not so quick to change the desktop pic as it was before.

Icedove: I have not been able to create a set of folders for email that
is located in my persistent drive. I would like to save all my emails
in the ersistent drive, in case someone grabs my drive and starts it up.
Without my passphrase, my emails cannot be read if they are located in
the persistent drive.

The onion is back....Yeah!!!! :)

It is easier to drag the window of an app to resize.... Yeah!!! :)

Its the little things... Ya know?

Thanks.