[Tails-testers] Buggy icons behavior with topIcons: info nee…

Author: intrigeri
To: sajolida, emma peel
CC: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] Buggy icons behavior with topIcons: info needed
Hi sajolida, emma, and anyone else who often sees buggy behavior wrt.
the icons on the top-right of the screen, in Tails 2.x,
such as #10576, #10963, and #10807,

I need one more piece of information from you.

Next time you see such problems happen, please:

1. take a screenshot
2. disable the topIcons extension in GNOME Tweak Tool
3. take a second screenshot
4. enable back the topIcons extension in GNOME Tweak Tool
5. take a third screenshot
6. report back to me, with these three screenshots attached (make it
clear when each screenshot was taken; and ideally, crop them to
keep only the top-right and bottom-right corners)

My goal here is to check if disabling/re-enabling topIcons helps
at all, for two reasons: it might be the best we can advice users to
do (instead of rebooting) when hurt by this problem; and it might help
debugging the problem.

Thanks in advance!