Re: [Tails-dev] TAILS camouflage

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] TAILS camouflage
Christian Medel:
> Hi,
>
> Due to the lack of time of the "original" developers, I have come with the
> idea of maybe trying to create code to include the camouflage, hopefully in
> 2.0.

Awesome! And sorry for sort of dropping the ball in our previous
attempt. :/ Any way, time is short for Tails 2.0, so let's say this is
aimed for Tails 2.2 at best. :) That is 2016-03-08, so the theme must be
in a very good shape already in mid-February (or so) for us to have a
chance.

> I have done some research on how Debian loads up the system, but haven't
> found a specific file (or fileS) that starts up the DE.
>
> Can someone indicate which files are those displaying, for example, the
> advanced options pop-up or the advanced options window BEFORE Gnome loads?

All this is a bit complicated, and I've tried to explain the parts that
should be relevant for you + suggest a strategy for how we can develop
this in a joint effort on the ticket:

    https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/10830#note-4

I would prefer if we could continue any discussion there.

Also, are you using the Elbullazul account on our bug tracker?

Cheer!