Re: [Tails-l10n] [de] (Review) wiki/src/news/amnesia_may_no…

Author: spriver
To: Tails localization discussion
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-l10n] [de] (Review) wiki/src/news/amnesia_may_now_work_on_the_Mac.de.po
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [de] (Review) wiki/src/news/amnesia_may_now_work_on_the_Mac.de.po
Hey,
I reviewed your translation and made some changes:
- -I unfuzzied all fuzzy strings resp. edited them
- -I "translated" the stuff like [[!tag announce]] (stuff like this has
to be translated also, sometimes it includes a link to another page,
if this is the case it has to be the German page then [usually a ".de"
at the end of the location of the page will do this])
- -we use formal language in translations, so I changed to "Sie"
- -I corrected typos (at least I added one comma)

Normally I don't make this list of changes, but you're new, so I think
this could be helpful ;)

Please review (there are two files to be reviewed):
https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails.git
branch: review-de_amnesia_mac
latest commit: b1b0d168 Unfuzzied strings and reviewed translation

Cheers!

spriver

Bonar:
> Hi, I added a Translation for
> "amnesia_may_now_work_on_the_Mac.de.po". I know, that's an old
> file, but it's also my first translation, so i wanted to start
> with a easy and short translation.
>
> Please Review:
> https://gitlab.com/Bonar_S/tails/commit/68cb8b054db812af25a6e0b713d254

467e73133a