Re: [Tails-dev] TAILS camouflage

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] TAILS camouflage
Hi,

Christian Medel wrote (14 Jan 2016 22:49:11 GMT) :
> Due to the lack of time of the "original" developers, I have come with the
> idea of maybe trying to create code to include the camouflage, hopefully in
> 2.0.

Cool :)

> I have done some research on how Debian loads up the system, but haven't
> found a specific file (or fileS) that starts up the DE.

> Can someone indicate which files are those displaying, for example, the
> advanced options pop-up or the advanced options window BEFORE Gnome loads?

It's Tails Greeter: https://git-tails.immerda.ch/greeter/

On that side, you mostly will need to revert
https://git-tails.immerda.ch/greeter/commit/?h=bugfix/8064-remove-windows-camouflage&id=5016e1348ce1dc069a101e1d99c59f00e5a1d835

And in the main Tails Git repo, you'll need to revert:
https://labs.riseup.net/code/projects/tails/repository/revisions/78261b6b7ffd8af41b05d4dbe41e54d05ec16492
https://labs.riseup.net/code/projects/tails/repository/revisions/050160e84c0cabc63d1b46edd33a68c50520ae2b