Re: [Tails-dev] TAILS camouflage

Autore: Christian Medel
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-dev] TAILS camouflage
I was asked if I could adapt this one for 2.0 since I'm the developer :
http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Windows+10+Transformation+Pack?content=171327

Earlier in this mailing list, I posted this link
<http://www.mediafire.com/download/s83f579eibf6857/Win10-TAILS_Edition.tar.gz>
that directed to the "adapted" version for GNOME 3.8