[Tails-testers] 2.0~rc1

Author: exit-1
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] 2.0~rc1
Hello Tails Testers

I have tried to get on with Icedove. For a number of reasons I will stay
with Claws using POP - now I am getting an error message on 'Get Mail'
(and similar on sending):

* Account '[name]': Connecting to POP3 server: [server]:[port]...
*** [server]:[port]: connection failed (Connection refused).

- any suggestions, please? I've tried editing configurations and now at
a loss for how to get Claws working on 2.0~rc1. I have it installed and
saved with 'apt-get', and may also need further help on a better way how
to save mail, configurations etc other than copying .claws-mail and Mail
folders to Persistent before shutdown.

Thanks

--
exit-1