Re: [Tails-dev] About the download and verification of test …

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: sajolida
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] About the download and verification of test images
Spencer:

https://tails.boum.org/install (but it's not released yet and buggy).

>> we were using buttons to the direct download
>
> It is a nice weight during quickscroll :)
>
>> for the time being ... remove the old instructions for
>> OpenPGP verification from the website.
>
> For how long?

I don't know :) Some months at least.

https://git-tails.immerda.ch/tails/commit/?h=web/9323-release-ia&id=e66558a7fd94715dd2d4a1d4638eca184898da38

>> shall we point people to:
>> https://archive.torproject.org/ when downloading these?
>
> Please, no. The archive is difficult to understand.

I meant through a direct link and the same download button. This is only
about not using our pool of mirrors but only archive.torproject.org to
benefit from HTTPS.