Re: [Tails-testers] Please test Tails 2.0~beta1

Author: spriver
To: Tails list for early testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Please test Tails 2.0~beta1
Hi,

sajolida:
> intrigeri:
>> spriver wrote (09 Jan 2016 20:15:36 GMT) :
>>> Okay then. So I think that the users have to deal with that. Should I
>>> add a tip box to explain that if an error occurs the user should retry
>>> again?
>>
>> Sounds good.
>
> +1
>
> I think this should be a class="bug". Then how shall we tell them to
> retry? Unplug the USB stick? Restart GNOME Disks? What works the best?

I have tried both. I most cases just unplugging the USB stick and
following the instructions from the start works. But in some cases I
also had to restart Disks _and_ unplug the medium. So maybe documenting
both would be the best way (just unplugging as a first method and if
this doesn't work do both)?

Cheers!

spriver