Re: [Tails-l10n] Call for translations: Tails 2.0

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Call for translations: Tails 2.0
Hi,

anonym wrote (11 Jan 2016 21:09:16 GMT) :
> We'll get back to you for the doc updates. So far, it's still a massive
> amounts of changes since the last call for translations (Tails 1.7), in
> particular for the new installation assistant (wiki/src/install).

A note regarding branches:

* As far as the main Tails Git repo is concerned, translations
updates for most of `wiki/src/*', and for the `po' directory, must
be based on the `testing' branch.

* For other Git repositories, please base your work on the
`master' branch.

* For the installation assistant (wiki/src/install and
wiki/src/upgrade), I think that basing work on the `master' branch
of the main Tails Git repo is the best option at the moment, until
a string freeze is decided (if any). I bet that sajolida will let
you folks know whenever this situation changes for the
installation assistant.