Re: [Tails-dev] Fwd: Upcoming stable point release (8.3)

Autore: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-dev] Fwd: Upcoming stable point release (8.3)
Hi,

intrigeri wrote (18 Dec 2015 11:11:54 GMT) :
> this will totally impact the Tails 2.0 freeze and QA process,
> I'll follow-up with a proposal to deal with it as nicely as we can.

Oops, I put it aside for a tiny bit too long. What I'm proposing is to
enable stable-proposed-updates (s-p-u) ASAP in devel and testing, so
that our dev builds include most of changes Jessie 8.3 will bring, and
we have less chances to be hit by last minute surprises.

Next step is https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/10897.

And then, once Jessie 8.3 is out for real, we can drop s-p-u for the
Tails 2.0 final build.

Cheers!