Re: [Tails-ux] Audio: The Case for Non-Flat Volumes

Author: sajolida
To: Tails user experience & user interface design, jonathan.chiarella
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Audio: The Case for Non-Flat Volumes
Jonathan CHIARELLA:
> Hello,

Hi Jonathan, thanks for getting in touch with us.

I'm sorry we didn't answer you before but we were all quite busy with
the end of year, etc. I still didn't find time to analyze your proposal
in depth. It's quite long and complex and I fear I'd have to spend
several hours on it to understand it correctly.

Still, to make my task a bit easier, could you maybe clarify what would
make the context of Tails different from other GNOME installations to
justify differing from the default? Or could your argumentation equally
applies to all GNOME installations in general?