Re: [Tails-dev] (review)[doc] wiki/src/doc/first_steps/reset…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] (review)[doc] wiki/src/doc/first_steps/reset/linux.mdwn
spriver wrote (07 Jan 2016 21:12:59 GMT) :
> Small question; should I add then some child tickets to each page
> related to #8043 and then assign those tickets to each branch?

I see that when he created #8043 a while ago, sajolida created a bunch
of subtasks, that presumably were meant to cover all the work he saw
was needed. If there's more work to do in this area, then I would
personally advise using the same workflow, and indeed adding subtasks
if needed.

I can't answer regarding how fine-grained the branches shall be.