Re: [Tails-testers] Please test Tails 2.0~beta1 (Seahorse GU…

Author: spriver
To: Tails list for early testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Please test Tails 2.0~beta1 (Seahorse GUI issues)
Hi,

intrigeri:
> Hi,
>
> [please drop tails-dev@ from the list of recipients when
> replying -- thanks!]
>
> Please consider answering the call for testing there:
>
> https://tails.boum.org/news/test_2.0-beta1/
>
> Your help will be very much appreciated :)
>
> Cheers!

while doing some doc work (screenshots for the veryfing process with
Tails or Linux in genral) I noted that the notifications regarding to
the verifications process are not like other notifications (after
importing the key and verifying the iso with the signature). First the
small notification at the center of the bottom of the screen is
displayed as usual. The little icon in the bottom-left corner is also
displayed as usual. But if the notification-area is opened there is no
lightbulb (e.g. notifications from Tor Browser show one there) compared
to other notifications. But the notification itself can be accessed by
clicking on the gray space in the bottom-left corner.

Another issue: the progress bar of Seahorse is not functional while
verifying a file.

Cheers!

spriver