Re: [Tails-dev] (review)[doc] wiki/src/doc/first_steps/reset…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: intrigeri
À: spriver
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] (review)[doc] wiki/src/doc/first_steps/reset/linux.mdwn
spriver wrote (06 Jan 2016 19:57:07 GMT) :
> (I hope that is the workflow as it is supposed to be).

This would be more up-to-date with our current best practices:
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/merge_policy/#submit

... and in general, having tickets on Redmine, for this kind of
things, help avoid to see your work buried in email backlog, with no
clear assignee for the next steps; it also helps avoid duplicated
work :)

Thanks a lot for working on this.