Re: [Tails-dev] Automated tests specification

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Automated tests specification
Hi,

it seems like the sub-thread I'm replying to was a good discussion
about the Jenkins / Redmine interaction. It contains plenty of good
thinking. It didn't end up with actionable conclusions, which is not
a surprise, nor a failure I think: it was deliberately about stuff we
did not expect we'll be able to implement on the short term.

Still, it would be sad if it took us lots of time to go through this
again next time we come back to it. I lack time+energy to sum up the
discussion on a blueprint, so I wanted to simply get this out of my
inbox, by dropping a few relevant links on the relevant ticket… but
I failed to find that ticket.

⇒ bertagaz, please find (or create) that ticket, and make sure it
references the starting point of this thread for each month in the
list archives:

* https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-dev/2015-June/009098.html
* https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-dev/2015-July/009160.html
* https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-dev/2015-August/009396.html