Re: [Tails-dev] Potential OpSec issue - Identifying Tails To…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Lee Brotherston
À: tails-dev
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Potential OpSec issue - Identifying Tails Tor vs "other" Tor
On Sun, Jan 03, 2016 at 01:19:13AM +0100, intrigeri wrote:
> * What version of Tor Browser is this?

It was tails 1.7 running from the LiveCD, so whatever is the default for that.
I think Tor Browser 5.0.4 and Tor 0.2.7.4.

> * Is this the case with Tails 2.0~beta1 as well?

I must confess to not having tried that. Downloading now and will let you
know!

> I suspect this might have something to do with the oldish distro Tor
> Browser is built on:

Ah yes, an older version of Tor could well be to blame. I had, probably
incorrectly, assumed that as part of the Tails distro that someone had modified
Tor in some way.

Thanks

Lee