Re: [Tails-l10n] Hello mailing list !

Author: elouann
To: Tails localization discussion

Vincent Manillier:
> Hello world !

Hi Vincent :)

> My name is Vincent Manillier and I've just subscribed to the mailing
> list in order to help you to translate the tails' website into French.

That's nice to hear, welcome aboard!

I guess the first step is to have a look to the documentation for
translators:
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/
and especially the page related to the french team workflow.

Then get in touch with us via this mailing-list if you have some questions.
Note that we can also communicate in french, this may make things
easier. In such case, we use to add the tag [fr] to the email's subject.

Tonight at 20:00pm there is a contributor meeting on
conference.riseup.net , as stated and documented in this email:
https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-l10n/2016-January/003212.html

Cheers,
elouann