Re: [Tails-testers] tails installation assistant feedback

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: sajolida
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Tails list for early testers, tchou
Aihe: Re: [Tails-testers] tails installation assistant feedback
oliver:
> first of all, thank you for creating this. it is incredibly useful and
> will close the gap holding back popular usage of Tails.

:)

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the delay. I've been busy with
Christmas, the Chaos Communication Congress, etc.

> some UX suggestions:
> * make the header's green underline thinner
> * flip the colours for the buttons (purple default, white hover)

I'll let tchou answer these ones as I think these were deliberate
choices of his. Note that I'm not a big fan of the fat green underlining
either but I had not functional argument against it.

> * keep the option buttons (div panel) aligned to the others on the page

Can you clarify which alignment you are talking about? Using a
screenshot maybe?

> * on the install page, align the QR code to the left hand side. it breaks
> the page

I tried something. See screenshot in attachment. Do you like it better
this way?

> also, the image 'install-temporary-tails.png' throws a 404, and breaks the
> steps.

I think this was a transient error on the server side and was fixed some
time ago. Can you confirm?