Re: [Tails-dev] Electrum wallet does not connect

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: anonym
À: The Tails public development discussion list
CC: User support for Tails
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Electrum wallet does not connect
Meta: note that this mailing list is for discussions about Tails
development, not support; for that we have tails-support@???
(Cc:ed). For any further posts on this topic, please drop tails-dev@ and
continue on tails-support@.

Павел О:
> I want to ask if I can do something with Electrum. It usually doesn't want
> to connect. I tried for about 10 times and only once there was a success,
> but it took a lot of time for it to connect, it makes impossible to use it.
> All settings are default, I use 1.8 version of Tails, persistence is on.

This should be fixed in Tails 1.8.1 (in general, when experiencing
issues, please try the latest version before reporting issues). Make
sure to read the extra steps needed to fix your Electrum persistent
configuration:

    https://tails.boum.org/news/version_1.8.1/index.en.html#index4h1

Cheers!