Re: [Tails-testers] boot missconfiguration in 2.0 beta

Author: intrigeri
To: Moacyr Sacramento
CC: tails-testers@boum.org
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] boot missconfiguration in 2.0 beta
Hi,

Moacyr Sacramento wrote (26 Dec 2015 22:09:21 GMT) :
> I believe that my trouble has not been decribed before...With the 2.0 beta version
> the boot menu and the tails greeter are show flawllessy; but so, appear 3 lines:
> "authenticate and authorized to login of privileged users.(I don`t remember)...(I don`t remember well) network active"

Sorry about that -- and thanks for testing and reporting back!

> I upload a video that is the best way I found to give all information I can.https://www.sendspace.com/file/6eelx7

I've tried a few times to download this 281+ MB file, and even after
passing the captcha, after a while the download aborts at less that
20% :/

Can you perhaps try to make the file smaller (e.g. by cutting the
parts that are not needed, or by using a smaller resolution)?
Alternatively, perhaps another temporary file hosting service
would work. onionshare is another option that might be worth checking
too :)