Re: [Tails-testers] Links don't open in browser from Icedove

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails list for early testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Links don't open in browser from Icedove
Hi,

sajolida wrote (28 Dec 2015 09:23:53 GMT) :
> When clicking on a link in Icedove from 2.0, the link don't open in Tor
> Browser.

Confirmed. For the record, what I see instead is a "Launch
Application" dialog box. Manually choosing /usr/local/bin/tor-browser
opens the link in Tor Browser.

> When doing so from Piding it works. I bet this was working in
> 1.8.1 but I won't downgrade to test this.

In 1.8.1 I see the "Launch Application" dialog box, and Tor Browser is
the default choice, which is much better indeed.

https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/10798, blocker for 2.0.

Thanks!