Re: [Tails-testers] tails 2,0 beta1

Author: intrigeri
To: Andreas Röser
CC: tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] tails 2,0 beta1
Hi Andreas,

Andreas Röser wrote (27 Dec 2015 13:29:06 GMT) :
> I have problems when using Microsoft's human interface device mice.
> Often they won't work.

Thanks for testing and sharing this feedback!

I have a few questions for you:

1. Does this same mouse work well with Tails 1.8.1? If yes, the please
send a bug report from Tails 2.0~beta1 using WhisperBack:

      https://tails.boum.org/doc/first_steps/bug_reporting/

... referring explicitly to this discussion, and asking our
frontdesk people to forward the bug report to me.

2. What exactly do you mean by "Often they won't work"? For example:
does the mouse sometimes stop working after some time, or does it
sometimes not work at all after starting Tails?