[Tails-testers] deleting work spaces...

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: tom joad
À: Tails list for early testers
Sujet: [Tails-testers] deleting work spaces...
Hello,

I have found that adding workspaces works with out an error. However, deleting workspaces does cause the system to fail at every attempt. The computer stops, say Oops there has been a problem. Something has gone wrong. No other error message, no code, no nothing else. Additionally the message says the computer can not recover. The screen is white with black text and an 'unsmiley' face in the middle of it. I have to manually shut the computer down completely, wait a bit and restart it. Then everything is fine. This happens with a regular boot and the fail safe boot.

Thanks,

Tom Joad