[Tails-testers] Improve New DVD Documentation

Author: Michael English
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] Improve New DVD Documentation
Hello,

The new installation instructions look great for new users. I would like
to make an addition to the burn Tails on a DVD page. Similar to how you
noted the security vulnerabilities of running Tails in a virtual
machine, I would note the security advantages of running Tails on a
read-only DVD (DVD-R). One could use it on a public computer without any
worry about the image being modified. As a result, users can only setup
persistence on USB drives. Take a look at this page in the existing
documentation: https://tails.boum.org/doc/first_steps/media/index.en.html .

Cheers,
Michael English