Re: [Tails-project] 32C3 daily synchronization

Author: Muri Nicanor
To: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] 32C3 daily synchronization
hi

On 12/20/2015 11:37 AM, sajolida wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> We're going to be many people at 32C3. We'll need to work as a team,
> help each other, be at the booth, organize sessions, talk to billion
> people, etc. So what about having super short (30 min) daily meetings to
> synchronize regarding what we did, what are our plans, whether we need
> help on something, etc.?

great idea!

> Maybe these could happen around lunch time, I'll let people who are more
> used to the physical space to propose a location maybe.

well, i think on the first day the booth will be the best meeting place,
but i think it will be pretty crowded, especially in in the timeslots
when there is no talk. maybe we can spot a better place when all of us
walked at least once through the whole CCH ;)

i will be at the CCH already on day 0 (26th), so i can (help) set up the
booth (i think its in fact a big round table together with other projects)

cheers,
muri