[Tails-l10n] Call for translations: Tails/Jessie strings

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-l10n
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Call for translations: Tails/Jessie strings
Hi,

next Tails major release (2.0), scheduled for late January, will be
based on Debian Jessie. Lots of strings have changed everywhere in our
codebase, so I suggest you folks start looking for new or fuzzy
strings in there:

* in the main Git repo: devel branch

* in the repositories for our custom software: master branch (for
Greeter and WhisperBack, that'll be true only once anonym has
pushed his last stuff; @anonym: please notify this thread once it's
been done)

The release candidate for 2.0 is scheduled to be built on January 11,
so if you want to see your work live in there, translation updates
need to be merged by then.